Now celebrating over 60 years in business. Wittmann Textiles Company was founded by Max Wittmann. Max started Wittmann Textiles in Pottstown, PA. He was formerly a senior buyer for J.C. Penney (created the idea of the 3 for discount pricing to bring consumers better pricing in the 1940s for socks and other products) and was a buyer for the military during World War II. He was later a VP for a major knitting company.
His Original Tee-PJ™ Nightshirt was created on an original idea of Max's to cross Pajamas with a Tee Shirt but make it long enough to cover his knees. Max's original Tee-PJ is still crafted in the USA by the same people since 1955, using union labor and the finest of premium ring-spun combed knit cotton. The Tee-PJ™ Nightshirt has been copied many times, but never duplicated in comfort, quality, and value. Over time, Max and Scott, have added many products. Scott and Kathy Wittmann and family have carried on the tradition and values that Max taught us so many years ago. Our customer/friends come first and we try our best to make sure each person is comfortable. Try on our product and if not satisfied, send it right back to us (without washing) and get the full merchandise refund. If defective, within the first 6 months, we will replace the product.
Though Max has passed on, his legacy lives on in that our goals remain the same. Our family and staff are all dedicated to bringing you the best quality products for the best price. You are never a number at Wittmann Textiles! Every customer/friend is appreciated. Please feel free to contact us toll free 800-890-7232 with any questions, comments, or suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and will strive to meet or exceed your expectations.Satisfaction Guaranteed on all products since 1955.We never rent, spam, or sell your personal information, our policy and promise since 1955!USA Products
Our quality made in the USA Products have American flags and are featured in the Made in the USA section.Online Orders:
- • Orders received by 2:00 PM EST will be sent the same day (Monday - Friday)
- • Delivery tracking now on all orders directly from Stamps.com or UPS.com
- • Most order go by US Postal Service Best Rate with typically 3-4 business day delivery from Florida
- • Heavy robe orders and large orders go by US Postal Priority or UPS delivery(Please give us your street address on large or heavy orders in case we need to send by UPS)
- • Rush and Guaranteed delivery by UPS are available Next, 2nd, or 3rd Day deliveries (UPS runs Monday-Friday only and UPS does not count the day the package ships)
Your business is important to us, please try to return within 6-10 months (more important that it is in new condition then return time frame).
- • Wittmann Textiles Company guarantees all our products against defects
- • If you have tried on the product, but need a different size call us toll free 800-890-7232 M-F
- • We don't use authorization numbers, hassle free policy since 1955. Just send the product back to us in new condition. We 100% guarantee satisfaction, but please when you buy multiple items - wash only one and see if it meets you need. Please do not send back worn or washed items - call us toll free 800-890-7232 and we'll take care of you.
- • Send all returns to Wittmann Textiles Company at 11570 SE Dixie Hwy, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
- • No International shipping at this time. We will be more than happy to ship it to a friend, relative, or freight forwarder.
Sales Tax to Shipping Address:
- • Please allow 1 week from the time we receive your order form and check
- • Please indicate both your street address and PO Box, if that is where you receive US Postal Deliveries
- • Please include your email address for tracking information from Stamps.com or UPS
- • Outside the state of Florida there is no sales tax
- • To Florida the sales tax is calculated by county
Your privacy is always respected. We never rent or sell any of your personal information. We send a catalog mailing one or two times a year that you can opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Secured Website:
Trademarks, logos, and service marks
- • 256 bit encryption provided by Yahoo! in the checkout
- • Yahoo! Store uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) for payment information and an icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during checkout
- • PCI Compliant by Trust Wave as required by Bank of America and First Data Merchant Services.
(collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Wittmann Textiles Company its affiliates and others. You can view trademarks owned by Wittmann Textiles Company on Trademarkia at this link: http://www.trademarkia.com/company-wittmann-textiles-company-inc-3612851-page-1-2. Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Wittmann Textiles Company or such third party that may own the trademark displayed on this Web Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web Site, or any other content on this Web Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.