100% Pure Cotton Knit Turtleneck Sleep Cap- quality made in the USA. The exceptional popularity of the COMFORT CAP inspired us to design this new trademarked style offering full coverage of the ears and neck as well as additional protection around the face. It surrounds the head and neck with softness and gentle warmth, yet it never constricts or binds. One size fits most up to size X-Large or hat size 7 1/2 to 7 3/4.. Colors - White, Black, Soft Blue, Navy, and Natural (an unbleached and dye-free material). Machine wash and dry.
Turtleneck Sleep Cap is ideal for:
• protects the ears, sinus, and neck
• darker colors can act as a light shade.
• Helmet Liner ⁃ makes a wonderful soft, bulk free, non-itch liner under wool hats or an additional layer under helmets for motor cycling, bicycling, snowmobiling, or combat helmets.
• Commercial/Refrigeration/Air Conditioning ⁃ many companies use our caps for their employees that need a soft layer of warmth and with our discounted dozen price save over other brands of head wear.
• Sports ⁃ give your athlete that wears a helmet the advantage of having a warm head. It won't cut down on hearing but add a layer of competitive warmth in a lighter version of the balaclava cap.
Testimonial: Love your turtleneck sleep caps! They are perfect for a guy with a beard and a CPAP machine! J. Morrow WA
Most packages are sent by US Postal Airmail and tracking provided by Stamps.com with typical delivery time of 3-4 business days.
US Postal - Best Rates
Shipping & Handling
$125.00 and up
UPS Ground - Always more expensive, sometimes slower; US Postal Best Rate is typically 3-4 business days
Orders received by 2 PM EST and in stock, usually ship the same business day
UPS Ground is rarely used for some larger orders over 5 lbs. or some Terry Robe orders and tracking will be directly from www.ups.com with typical delivery time of 1 week. Rush delivery by UPS guaranteed Next Day (ships Monday-Friday only), 2nd Day, 3rd Day (refers to business days) available when ordering online by using the drop down box on the shipping page.